Saturday, May 29, 2010

14-year-old shot in downtown home


A 14-year-old boy has been taken to hospital with minor injuries after being shot inside a residential home in the College St. and Spadina Ave. area on Saturday morning. Police responded after an unknown suspect fired a weapon into a residence on Cecil St., striking the young victim at around 3 a.m. Officers were on scene for almost four hours after the shots rang out. They are still investigating the cause of the shooting. There is no information on suspects at this time. Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to contact 52 Division at 416-808-5200 or to anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS.

There is not much I can say about this but I can say this is unbelievable. The boy was only 14 years old! There is no way he had done something wrong to deserve this. This is probably an incident where a dumb and immature young man runs around with a gun, gets high on drugs, and shoots up a neighbourhood. I give my condolences to the family and i hope this man or women who shot the boy gets caught.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/816338--14-year-old-shot-in-downtown-home

No comments:

Post a Comment